Comprehensive Search and Recruitment Services
The Bernards Group, Inc. is a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the US. We can assist you with your specific staffing needs in these key areas:
- Search and Selection Process. Our comprehensive strategy to secure the best talent.
- Confidentiality. How we protect your company’s confidentiality.
- Compatibility Assessment. Avoid costly hiring mistakes by utilizing The Bernard’s Group’s ability to effectively screen qualified candidates.
- International Staffing. Leveraging a global network to source and recruit candidates.
- Project Outsourcing. Creating project teams nationwide for large staffing assignments..
We focus on identifying, evaluating and presenting top candidates for your staffing needs.
- Permanent Placement. We have an extensive network of contacts with talented candidates and top professionals.
- Flexible Staffing. We recruit highly qualified interim professionals. Temporary staffing isn’t just an alternative to permanent staffing; it’s a strategy for growth.
Our flexible options include:
- Contingency Searches
Our contingency search service is designed for companies that do not want a devoted effort, but want to see qualified candidates with whom we are currently working.
- Retained Searches
We recommend this option when seeking to fill your most crucial [executive and management] positions as well as for all staffing levels where time is a critical factor. As part of our retained search services, we create and execute a search strategy designed for your specific requirements.
- Priority Search
Our Priority Search service is a cost-effective method of guaranteeing our concerted effort to fill multiple openings or hard-to-fill positions. This is ideal for a fast growing company that has aggressive hiring plans.
Search and Selection Process
Before you choose a recruiting firm, you should be comfortable with its search and selection process. If your recruiting firm relies exclusively on the Internet or an outdated database, it is probable that you will not be able to secure the best talent available. We utilize the following in-depth and comprehensive process to conduct each search:
- Needs analysis
- Strategic planning
- Position profile
- Research companies and candidates
- In-depth candidate interviews
- Present qualified candidates
- Candidate preparation
- Client company preparation
- Candidate debrief
- Client company debrief
- Confidential reference checks
- Counter-offer consulting
- Make offer and close
- Client and new hire follow-up
You must be able to assure your candidates of complete confidentiality to attract the best talent. The same principal holds true for your company. As an employer, you don’t want your competitor to know that you have an open territory or position, as it may be perceived as a weakness.
When you retain us to fill an open position, we take every step to safeguard your company’s confidentiality. We will sell potential candidates on your opportunity based on your unique advantages, which may include:
- Growth rate
- Track record
- Management team
- Growth potential
- Client list
- Value proposition
The identity of your organization is protected until you decide who you want to interview from our short list.
|How We Charge
To provide the highest service levels to our clients, we only work with a few select companies at a time. This allows us to get thoroughly familiar with your company, people, product, work environment and expectations.
We believe our company is an extension of yours. A candidate’s first impression of your company often comes from us. Because we genuinely care that we match talented candidates with appropriate employers, we take the necessary time to get to know your specific needs. We only present a candidate to you after we have carefully screened them and determined that there is a good fit.
We understand that your hiring needs and priorities can change overnight. We also understand that we may be one of a number of resources that you may use for your hiring needs. That’s why we’re flexible and offer a variety of services to help you meet your objectives.
- Contingency Search. Our Contingency Search service is available to companies that do not want a devoted effort, but want to see qualified candidates with whom we are currently working.
- Retained Search. Our Executive Search Team specializes in placing top executives in numerous areas of specialization.
- Priority Search. Our Priority Search service is a cost-effective method of guaranteeing our concerted effort to fill multiple openings or hard-to-fill positions. This is ideal for a fast growing company that has aggressive hiring plans.